Sunday, September 16, 2007

V. Brattleboro

Dearest Ben,

Echoing admirers is no way to invest your time. Snap out of It, aka 23911420, that's behind you and you will better serve others by letting iT go.

You're neglecting your blogs.

Are you working on your business plan? I know you are. My Google Alerts prompted me to your GUERRILLA MARKETING: MASSIVE PROFITS WITH ZERO WORK book cover. (why's Rezbi apologizing for giving you great feedback?)



I realize I was unfair to you. I saw you as Superman. So, I was treating you as Superman. Every girl in Western culture is supposed to be in love with Superman.

Superman Returns (Widescreen Edition)

You let me down. Of course it doesn't matter. I'm being unfair and --> perception is reality. But why should I suppose you care? You keep bringing up Amelia The Great. What's a girl to think?

Listen Bennie, get your house in order before you go flirting with invitations to marriage. Giving me asbestos gloves in lieu of a ring just doesn't cut It. Not in the least. In fact, that was humiliating.

Figure iT out before you email me again.

Distantly,

Liz

No comments: