Friday, September 28, 2007

space play... COSMIC BALLET

Andrea,

I joined the Circus.

Growing up as a magician
I really enjoyed the theatrics
of performing and the satisfaction
of a show well done.

Corporateland was cramping my style.

I found where magicians and clowns
go when they grow up... Platform selling.

If you want to Join My Circus, please visit...
http://ThinkTwoProductsAhead.com PLEASE
BE WARNED... I email my list EVERYDAY
with an email that will have your name and
it also has the first name of the other 23k
across my five primary emailing lists. :-)~
i miss you.

Some of my natural abilities as a performer
have served me well, my knowledge of branding
is what is making me money and there are a whole
host of skills that I'm developing as fast as I can.

My big product launch is on Halloween.

perhaps I've babbled too long about my self.

Last I saw you, you were in a traveling circus of sorts.

Your are settling down I see, getting a respectable
circus tent that is built with bricks and mortar
and creating mini-tents after the first one works.

you in Miami?

peace is good,

Ben

1 comment:

Ben Mack said...

Kiss, Kiss
Bang BANG!

Harry: Well what I'm doing for the guy who likes to bluff is I'm playing a little game called "Am I Bluffing?"

[Loads one round into the revolver to play Russian Roulette]

Harry: Where is she? Where the fuck is Harmony? You want to play hardball? I can do that.

[Spins the chamber and points the gun]

Harry: Where is the girl?

[Shoots the guy in the head]

Perry: [Stuttering at first] What did you just do?

Harry: [Confused] I just put in one bullet, didn't I?

Perry: You put a live round in that gun?

Harry: Well yeah, there was like an 8% chance.

Perry: Eight? Who taught you math!